Friday, March 14, 2008

The local yarn store!


This week I took a trip to the local yarn store, Village Wools. If you are in the Albuquerque area check it out- the ladies there are super helpful! (I think I was there for about an hour and a half). When I first began learning crochet, I thought it was completely silly to pay so much for yarn when I could get it at Hobby Lobby! (or any other large chain craft store.) But I have realized how much the quality and creativity that goes into making those quality yarns makes your projects that much better. (I jokingly told ma family last week that I needed to have a sheep farm so that I could just make my own yarn! haha). So, here is a picture of the new addition to my yarn stash this week! It is feltable wool, and was actually less expensive than the kind sold at Hobby Lobby and Michael's! Thanks Cascade Yarns for your pretty heather colors!


Where do you get your yarn? What are your favorite brands?

No comments: