Sunday, February 24, 2008

Welcome to MyStringTheory!





Hello all. This is my very first blog ever. So, I am excited about sharing my creations with you. Hopefully this will become a regular thing for me, and will let me clear my head when I think that there are 50 different things I could be crocheting at one time!


Here are a few pictures of my newest creations. I have been making crocheted and felted purses for a while, and now I have a new passion! I love making purses because they are useful in all seasons, but now I'm all about the crocheted cuff bracelets! I've been making a small army of them, each one unique and decorated with various designs. The navy one pictured here has some fun flowing greenery with blooms on it. I like the 3-D aspect of adding embroidery to the bracelets.

No comments: